Saturday, September 23, 2017

Talking Soccer

Welcome to Talking Soccer. We (just me) will be bringing you the best of world football as it happens. When Christian Pulisic scores a worldie for Dortmund and us Americans think that soccer has finally arrived as a major sport, I'll be there. When Messi bangs in 5 against Real Sociedad and Ronaldo fans still say he is better because he scored 3 against Sevilla and that's a better accomplishment in their eyes even though that's a ridiculous argument, I'll be there. When the Portland Thorns of the National Women's Soccer League outdraw Wigan from League 1 in England but people still say Americans don't care about soccer, I'll be there. Shout out the Portland Thorns and the NWSL.

What I'm saying is, I'm just a guy that wants to talk some soccer with some internet friends.

And that was talking soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment