Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Messi's new contract broken down is flat out astounding. Warning: Please do not do try this at home



The breaking down of a player's new contract is something that is uniquely in the world of soccer. You don't see this in hardly any sphere of American sports. I don't know why but everytime I see one of these breakdowns, I am awestruck at what a top footballer actually makes. As strange as it seems, 70 million euros a year doesn't sound THAT ridiculous. But seeing that he makes 2.20 euros PER SECOND, that stops me in my track. He is being paid to breathe. Nothing else. Just air in the lungs then air out of the lungs. 2.20 per breath. For something that we all do every day. To stay alive. To live, Messi is making 2.20 to live. I mean if there is one person that should get paid to stay alive, it's my man Leo.

As a note, please do not do this breakdown to your salary.

50,000 per year
4,166 per month
1,041.67 per week
148.80 per day
6,20 per hour
.10 per minute
you owe your employer per second


No comments:

Post a Comment