Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Daniel Sturridge finding out his FIFA rating for Pace is sneaky one of the funnier videos you will see.



I don't know why I found this video so hilarious but I can't stop watching. I've got tears in my eyes as two professional footballers are PERPLEXED by a subjective rating from a video game. Staring off and questioning some junior Comms member of the FA why EA messed up so badly. Also, I am a sucker for the british accent. You could say anything you like, calling me ugly, saying my mom is fat, or telling me my life in shambles, but if said in a proper british accent, I'll just laugh right along. "His pace is 76? His pace should be in the 90s bruv". That line alone had me rolling on the floor. Seeing this side of professional athletes is always the best. Yea, you may see Sterling take a dive every once in awhile or Sturridge pull up with a pulled hamstring every, well, match but having two friends shoot the shit like this is some of the best unintentional comedy out there.

Also, 76 is low for Daniel Sturridge. You have to think that the boys over at EA just haven't seen him play in the past two years so they had a guess at it. I wish I could break down every player's FIFA ratings with them just to see their reactions.

PS.

I will now be responding to every insult with what Daniel Sturridge went with.

"That's an insult to my credibility, to my integrity, my name.... nah I'm not havin' that"

"Sir, I just said you couldn't have any more alcohol. You've had enough and your british accent stinks out loud."

No comments:

Post a Comment